COVID-19 Policy and Guarantee
LAST UPDATED 4th August 2021
We will offer you either a transfer to another event, next year or a full refund.
Like the rest of the Country, we were greatly relieved to hear that restrictions would be lifted on 19th July and that it appears that we are slowly, hopefully returning to enjoying life as normal (ish!). (Our fingers though, are still remaining firmly crossed!!)
We still want you to buy your tickets with confidence. So, we promise that in the unlikely event that a GBFF Event (or any individual day) had to cancel due to Covid 19, all persons booked for any affected day(s) would be able to transfer their tickets, to any GBFF Event taking place later in 2021, or to the same venue’s Event in 2022. In the event that neither option was suitable, a refund for the full price of the tickets paid would be issued.
Please be assured, that the health and safety of our visitors, staff and exhibitors remains at all times our paramount consideration. We will continue to monitor and follow all UK Government’s guidance in respect of Covid 19, to ensure that all GBFF Events can proceed in a Covid 19 responsible and secure manner. We also recognise that everyone’s experience of Covid 19 has been different, so we would ask that all our visitors kindly be mindful of respecting other guests throughout their day with us.
So what will we do to keep everyone safe?
Those who have visited a GBFF Event previously, may notice a few changes for this year (particularly at our earlier events), to help us ensure that everybody who visits, works or exhibits at our Events can do so safely.
Please help us to help you and all of our visitors, staff and exhibitors to stay safe by respecting all people on site and following any and all guidelines/procedures we have put in place, maintain good hand hygiene and still wherever possible keep a safe distance between yourself and other households/groups throughout your visit.
If you, or a family member, has tested positive, displays any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been told to self-isolate, we must respectfully insist that you do not visit GBFF.
In addition to the above, at our remaining 2021 Events we will adopt where appropriate and/or required, a combination of the following measures:
- • Time-slots for entry will remain in place to spread visitor numbers throughout the day and to monitor overall capacity. Please book your entry time slot and tickets on line in advance.
- • One-way systems - as required around busier areas of site (site perimeter/trader marketplace, etc). This will assist us with visitor flow and aid social distancing/spacing between groups.
- • Open-fronted market style structures, not large closed marquees - Exhibitors to be housed in open-fronted market-style structures. To ensure that all visitors can remain outside in the fresh air, rather than creating temporary indoor areas/dwell points. If the weather is forecast to be less than perfect, please come dressed appropriately and bring a brolly!
- • Catering Outlets will be operating in compliance with current COVID 19 Guidance. All Exhibitors will have hand-sanitiser available and prominently displayed on their stall. If required or deemed appropriate, all Exhibitors selling freshly prepared food/drink (not pre-packaged) will be requested to wear an appropriate face covering and gloves (unless they have a medical reason exempting them from so doing).
- • Hand sanitisation points will be available throughout site.
- • Cleaning - Regular, scheduled cleaning will be in operation throughout the day for toilets and all multi-touch points across site.
- • Children's Entertainment – only attractions who are able to operate in a COVID 19 responsible manner will be booked for GBFF 2021.
- • Online Advance Bookings – with contactless check-in. Contact-less card payments for bookings on the day preferred and encouraged.
- • Cash-less Events – we are working on boosting wifi across all of our sites – so as to enable card payments across as many sale points as possible. Please bring cash as a back-up, but pay by contactless card where possible.
- • What's On Guides – will be available digitally for 2021, rather than as a paper print-out. Helps reduce contact points from a Covid 19 perspective (and also helps the world by adding a little less waste to it!!)
- • Goody Bag Sign up – digitally operated for 2021
Please note that this list of measures is not exhaustive, we will revise and update it continually as things develop and guidance/rules change.