Sat 3rd May to Mon 5th May
10:30am to 5:30pm everyday.
Adults £6.50. Kids £2.50. Kids under 5 years free
Family Ticket £16 (2 adults & 2 children).
Tickets will also be available on the door.BUY TICKETS
On the first Bank Holiday in May the stunning Elizabethan country house of Hardwick Hall,hosts the Great British Food Festival. Along with wonderful food and drink there'll be chef demos, man v food and cake competitions, artisan talks, games and activities for the kids, and excellent live music.
Why not enter the Great British Cake Off, or take on the Men V’s Food challenges?
The perfect recipe for a fun, foodie day out for the whole family.
FREE children’s entertainment from Glutch & Slugs. FREE Circus Skills workshops from Party Workshop. Fantastic Children’s cookery lessons from Kidz Kitchen. Children’s rides, Bouncy Castle, Penalty Shoot-out and a Shooting range!
Its a great day out for the whole family!
- Mobility parking in main car park, 100 yards from visitor reception
- Accessible toilets in the Stableyard
- Wheelchair access to ground floor of hall, gardens and Lady Spencer's Walk. Stairs to 2nd and 3rd floors
- Baby changing facilities provided in the Stableyard
- Baby feeding facilities are available in the Great Barn restaurant
- Please note the majority of the festival takes place on the estate fields, so surfaces may be uneven (particularly in bad weather)