Tickets will also be available on the door at full price.
The Great British Food Festival is back at Hardwick Hall for 2016. The recipe for the weekend?... Read more
The perfect recipe for a fun, foodie day out for the whole family. Hide this content.
Acts TBC - above is a sample. A fantastic mix of music styles
something for everyone to sing along to!
FREE children’s entertainment from Glutch & Slugs and our Circus skills workshop. Fantastic Children’s cookery lessons from Kidz Kitchen, face-painting and kids rides.
Its a great day out for the whole family! >> Find out more
Get your children involved in fun, educational cooking classes with Kidz Kitchen. Find out more
- Mobility parking in main car park, 100 yards from visitor reception
- Accessible toilets in the Stableyard
- Wheelchair access to ground floor of hall, gardens and Lady Spencer's Walk. Stairs to 2nd and 3rd floors
- Baby changing facilities provided in the Stableyard
- Baby feeding facilities are available in the Great Barn restaurant
- Please note the majority of the festival takes place on the estate fields, so surfaces may be uneven (particularly in bad weather